Sunday, September 28, 2014

No Particular Order


I didn't even realize Humphrey was in the crib until I had already put a sleeping Caroline down. They all stayed cozy for the duration of the nap. 


Skirt in progress the other day:


Skirt almost completed in the same day:


What the rest of my kitchen looked like as a result of my taking the time out to sew:


Goofy girl won't keep socks on, good thing it still isn't very cold here:


W and I put together an awesome train track. Probably my personal favorite toy. 


This is what $300 looked like at the grocery store. OY. But at least it was a nice quiet trip with only a sleeping C for company. 


And lastly, we have our first visitors here with us! It was a thrill to pick up my parents yesterday, and I'm incredibly grateful that they made the cross-country trip. 


That's all for now. More soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment