Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Chair

 

Just poppin' in to share a pic of our newest addition, arriving later this month. This will be the last time I talk about a chair for awhile, I promise.  The kids and I went furniture-looking earlier in the week and I've been thinking about this lovely stripey lady ever since (the polka dot one is pretty cute, too).  

Went out by me-self today and browsed around another store just to be sure, then went back to Rooms To Go for my stripey friend.  Not cheap, but not too expensive either.  When Don and I got our first apartment we spent a good chunk of money on a couch and I've been glad every day since that we did, because it continues to wear so well, almost eight years later. I am hoping this will be another satisfying investment. 

Can't wait for it to be delivered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment