Monday, December 18, 2017

12.18





December is not my friend. Sorry to miss some days of my promised daily blogging. But I'd like you to meet my new friend! This is Quila! Like Chester, Quila is a rescue from Aruba. Once getting hooked up with the rescue groups on that island I'll admit to becoming a little fixated on their other available rescued animals; the work people are doing their to help the animals is really admirable. This girl's picture just spoke to me and it seemed to fit, we couldn't keep the Aruban puppy but we definitely could find a spot for an Aruban kitten. So here she is! She came home right at the beginning of the month and she's such a sweetie. So far Ollie and Humphrey have not been terribly kind to her but she is SO lovey to people, and especially the kids. Just what we wanted in a pet, since O and H don't really give the kids the time of day. Quila has been camped out in Amy's room which both parties love - now Amy has a snuggle buddy at night and Quila obliges so sweetly. We sure love our kitties here and are happy to have a new addition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment