Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12.12

Pardon the hiatus. December 12th? Really? We've all had a terrible chest cold here with Matthew especially hard hit and it's been several nights (and days) of not ever getting to actually put him down. Better now. Back to Novemeber we go. 

Very shortly after M's birthday came Thanksgivng. This year we stayed put; my parents came to us and stayed over for a few days. So nice! All simple and easy and pleasant. Great weather, sunny and cold. The menfolk did tons of raking and yard work, I made dinner with some good helpers: 



I took pitifully few pictures the whole weekend. But Mom did make sure we got a big group selfie: 


Another treat was getting the chance to go shopping with just my mom and my girls on Friday. All we did was cruise slowly through AC Moore and it was so enjoyable. 

That's about it for TG. Here's a few more random pictures of my boys to finish off November, no explanations needed:.



No comments:

Post a Comment