Friday, December 1, 2017

Advent Blogging

Hello! Well November came and went, didn't it? Two of my children had birthdays in the month and I STILL couldn't make it to my blog. Here's my plan. Between mid-October, when I last checked in, and Christmas, are 10 weeks. In the 24 days of advent I'm going to attempt daily posts to catch up on what's gone unmentioned here in that span of time. A lot of what's on my camera doesn't need a whole lot of explanation: we have not really been anywhere or done anything especially noteworthy, yet each little silly picture of my kidlets is a snapshot of my days, and in many ways I feel like I must as least pin them down here, lest the images disappear into the ether of memory, both my own and in the digital sense. 

So here we are: time traveling back to a beautiful October week:




I sat at my sewing machine one day, casually, to mend something. Instantly children flocked to my side wanting to make their own pillows. Okay! I was shocked at the level of competence that had developed since last we tried this sort of thing. 



Some moments of waiting for others at dance classes, back before it was pitch dark at 4:30. 


New friends:


Old friends:


Best friends (sorta):


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment