Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Just a Few More


It is only 11:00 pm here on the west coast so I can squeeze in one more December post before officially flipping my calendar to begin 2015!  New Year's Eve always finds me wistfully remembering the week before, when the air was magic with the anticipation of Christmas morning. It is a bittersweet time of year to leave behind; a delicate dance to bring the fullness and rich, cozy feelings of the Christmas season into the January season of freshness, light, and simplicity. My mind is full right now with thoughts on the busy year just ending and dreams and plans for the year ahead. I hope to share some of them here as we go forward, but for now, just a few more pictures from our Christmas week. 








Happy New Year, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment