Wednesday, May 28, 2014

To the Mountains


This past Saturday we finally made it out to visit my brother and sister-in-law. About a year or so ago they moved down south, only four hours from us. They have visited us several times but until now we had not repaid the visit. With only a few weeks left before we are on the other side of the country it seemed it was now or never. 

I am so glad we did!! All three kids were angels in the car and we had a blast hanging out and seeing the places and projects being worked on. 


We spent Sunday morning exploring some mountain property and simply enjoying the amazing views, perfect weather, and play-in-the-woods outdoorsy-ness that we are all lacking. It was terrific. 

Now we are in the home stretch of move prep and the last days of school. Lots of busy days. Oh, and last week my sweet William turned four! I owe him a post. I'll be back soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment