Friday, May 30, 2014

All Done


Yesterday Caroline took two huge naps and I crossed more things off my list than I have in weeks. Today, not so much, but much of today was spent in a state of thoughtfulness. Amy celebrated her last day of kindergarten today. Last day? All done? What?? There were weeks in the dark of winter when I couldn't figure how we would make it through the rest of the year. But we did and oh my, what a good year it was. I definitely shed a few tears as we said our goodbyes to her teachers and school today. I wish she was returning there in August. Today is the start of two weeks of "lasts" before we begin a new season of "firsts". 


Days like this are hard to write about for me; it's hard to do justice to all the big thoughts in my head. So I'll just end with this instead: 


Reason 1,467 why I love my Tevas. A downpour while we were in the school turned my grassy parking spot into a small pond. Not a problem! 

So there you go, without further ado, kindergarten complete! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing, Amy! It sounds like it was a great first year.

    ReplyDelete