Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Through the Rain

Sometimes I think whenever we do move back to our beloved New England, it will never snow again. That's silly, I know, but I do so hate missing all theses glorious snow dumpings my friends share pictures of. Don't get me wrong, I'm plenty grateful that I haven't had to bundle anyone up or dig out a car for a few years now; mild winters are much simpler. But still, allow me a bit of homesick nostalgia for the romance of snow. 

Anyway, we've made up for it in rain, these last few days. We spent the whole weekend at home which was just perfect. There were cozy fires...


Some riveting water play in the kitchen...


A disassembled, repaired, cleaned, and reassembled washing machine...


Lots of puddles...


Lots of quilting...


Table climbing (and she's not the only one who thinks the top of the kitchen table is where it's at. Does this mean I've lost control?)...


Heavy things blown clear over in the backyard, and a hole in the greenhouse roof...


And all the usual in between. Lovely February days, even without any snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment