Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Just to Say Hi


How has it been over a week since I have last written here? Busy, yes, but who isn't? I have so many almost-done projects that I can't wait to share, but none of the clarity to write about them yet. Too many irons in the fire. But I hope you enjoy this sunny shot of our new little table in the kitchen. The smaller yellow table and chairs have been reassigned to the living room, and this slightly bigger and sturdier one seems to be just the thing for this space. Two other chairs came with it, a red one which is currently looking sharp next to our black and white fireplace, and a blue one which unfortunately arrived cracked, and is awaiting replacement by customer service. I'm doing some other kid-stuff reorganizing, one of many projects. Will share more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment