Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May, in Pictures

Hello Friends, 
I really can't keep up; the days are long but the weeks are short and all that. I scroll through the pictures and feel that each story is just more than I have the energy to tell by the time I get to this sort of thing late at night. But I will not be defeated by my own blog! I'm going to go for daily posts in June, and will simply catch up with the second half of May by dumping a whole bunch of pictures here and leave my gentle readers to connect the dots. 





















And there you have it. Some beautiful weather, some chilly weather. Two birthdays. New bike. Laundry room overhaul. And today, celebrating a whole year since we closed on this here house. What a great year it has been, and here's to many more! 








No comments:

Post a Comment