Saturday, February 4, 2017

2.4 Hot Lunch


My kids almost never buy hot lunch at school. We are just too in the routine of making it each morning, and those $3 would add up fast if two kids wanted to buy all the time. But William has been trying for months now to buy on the one "brunch for lunch" day each month and we simply keep forgetting. When I found these "cafeteria trays" at Target for 79 cents on Wednesday I thought I could try to make it up to him with brunch for lunch at home. I'm not completely sure it counted, but everyone was suitably amused. 

As a side note, Matthew is refusing to sit in the high chair these days. Stand, sure. Balance on the arm of it or climb on the tray, sure. Anything but sit. So we are going straight to big kid land at the little table, and it seems to be an improvement. At least it's not so far to fall. 

And yeah I'm not so sure about the revolver at the table either, but I guess it never hurts to be prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment