Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween, the Condensed Version


Wanted to share some pictures from Halloween, before Halloween is really old news. In another post I'd love to write about how I made Amy's costume... hopefully I'll get around to that before, oh, Christmas. This year we had Star Wars: The Clone Wars characters: Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, and Yoda (though Yoda didn't last long at all). We stayed in on Halloween and had our own little, but very fun party at the house. 







And while we are at it, I took a picture of C the other day which reminded me of a similar picture of W at the same age, which put me on a hunt to find pics of all three kiddos to compare. I don't think any of them look like each other at this same (10-11 month) age. What do you think? 




Back soon, folks - with paper mache!!

No comments:

Post a Comment