Friday, October 25, 2013

New Love

 

I think I have a new love - a love of very small quilts. I have yet to make any really huge quilts - I think the biggest one I completed was twin sized. The fact that this one is SO tiny, about 18"x24" has made it go especially quickly. The prints were a pre-cut package from a Moda line... Happy Go Lucky, I think. They were 2.5" so are finishing up around 2". This is going to be a Christmas present for an old friend - wall hanging or table topper or something. I've got so much wind in my sails from the momentum of this project that I just might be able to churn out a few more handmade Christmas gifts this year - as long as I keep them small. 

Speaking of small - noticed this small message on the chalkboard after putting the kids to bed last night: 


Melts a Mommy's heart!!

1 comment:

  1. The quilt is cute, but that message on the chalkboard is ADORABLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete