Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Quick Recap


Five lovely days in our favorite southern home-away-from-home is really... too short. Beach, pool, family... it was great, and went by way too fast.

Returned home to find flags installed on each and every unit in our neighborhood - it is about time! Did not realize ours was a bit fouled when I took this picture... still, they are gorgeous.


And, wait, who is this man holding my daughter?!


Yes, we got to see Don this weekend! His two-week training cruise aboard the Coast Guard Barque Eagle landed him in Baltimore for a weekend of liberty. The kids and I drove up on Saturday to tour the ship, eat lunch, and walk around the Inner Harbor a bit, exactly where we were exactly two months ago. Wonderful.

So, in summary, busy week of travel, awesome time to reconnect and catch up with D, psyched that we have a mere four weeks until we will be all packed up and moved out and returning to CT for a short bit. Oh, and we now have some ideas about what that next thing could be after Don's graduation, but I'll save that news for when it is more official. I'll try to come up with something interesting to write here in the meantime; I sure have plenty on my mind (and on my to-do list) these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment