Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Just a few pictures from our day today, a lovely and restful Christmas Day. December has been kind of rough on our health and nerves, and I'm feeling relieved already that the Big Day is behind us. I don't really want to feel that way about The Most Wonderful Time of the Year but hey, there it is. All the same, today was nice. I'm always thankful when we are all home together, and as the pile of presents must show, we have every blessing our little hearts could desire. All is well. 






Oh, and I failed to give my little girl her birthday post. Caroline turned 3 two weeks ago! 


She's such a pal, always by my side and willing to help with most any project. She helped with cookies yesterday for a solid ninety minutes. She excels at puzzles, is a careful artist, loves her stuffed animal friends, dresses up as a cat or fox or Elsa without fail for some part of every day, and adores her Daddy. Her main goal in life right now is to make sure Matthew Does Not Get Her Stuff; patience is not a virtue. But she's a doll, and was probably my favorite kid to shop for this year. Happy Birthday, baby girl! 

Wishing you many continued warm and fuzzy Christmas moments in the week ahead. Now that the stress is mostly done I'll be clinging to the warm and fuzzies as much as I can. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment