Saturday, May 19, 2012

Distractions




















Where did a week go? Not really sure. I don't have a lot to show for myself these days. Except for a four-and-a-half-year-old girl who knows more about Star Wars than many adults, including me.

























And an almost-two-year-old (on Tuesday!!!) boy who can climb and jump and swing and pedal a tricycle like nobody's business.

























Both kids are at transitional moments right now.  William is right between baby and little kid. Amy is right between preschooler and big kid. It's a little bit awkward but fascinating to watch them transform.  Just like the caterpillars that we are supposed to be getting for William's birthday.

That's really all I have for now.  I've almost finished a complete overhaul of the big upstairs closet, but that's about it as far as personal projects go. Mostly just plugging along in a reasonably cheery way during the day, and watching Smash at night. I suppose that's why I've been a delinquent blogger.  The kids go to bed and I can hardly wait to queue up another episode on-demand. It leaves me singing and dancing (well, in my head, at least), and I'm quite in love.

Anyway, best be off. Have a lovely weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment