Thursday, March 15, 2018

February


Sometimes when you are just SO far behind that you don't even know where to start, a picture of a cat is really the best thing. We are been SO busy, but really in the most wonderful, unstressed way, compared to the other sort of stress we all felt when we were still in real school. I continue to sing the praises of homeschooling to myself and whoever will listen on a daily basis and I simply love how our routine at home has unfolded. I can hardly believe it's the middle of March already! 

This blog has regrettably been more at the back of my mind than truly On My Mind, so it's been easier and easier to let the weeks slip by without checking in. One of these days I'll get my pictures organized, sorted, rotated, and distilled into some appropriate representation of what we do all day. I'm still toying with the idea of a youtube channel as well (Amy REALLY wants to do that). 

I feel like I only pop in here to make promises of posting more, but I hope to make that more of a reality as we continue to refine our routine here. We've been doing lots of work on the house (painting, mostly) but that takes up a lot of my free time. There's been schoolwork and prepping schoolwork and some travel and some family visiting. There's been snow and sun and lots of cats, art projects, building blocks, Minecraft, and everything in between. Lots to cover, not to mention large metaphysical ponderings on education, family life, and parenting. Whew! No wonder I'm scared to even begin. Ah well, someday, and until then, sending you out all lovely spring wishes and hope to be back here soon!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete