Saturday, April 22, 2017

Catching Up with April, part 1

Whoa, hello neglected blog! Sorry for the silence. This has been a quick but full month; I'm going to attempt to catch up a bit here before it's over. Let's go week by week, shall we? The first week of April consisted of a bit of this: 


Throwing rocks in the puddle while waiting for A at dance class. M just laughed and laughed, it was the cutest thing. 


More cute things...


My big boy got an aquarium field trip which he was SO excited about:


C and I made chalk drawings and talked about Mary Poppins


I found this in W's notebook and my heart about popped. This is a favorite line of ours from Elephant and Piggie:


And also found this grown-up girl's selfie on my phone:


Then we went to my folks' for spring break. More on that in my next installment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment