Thursday, January 14, 2010

Waiter, There's a Monkey in My Tea!


Amy invited me to a tea party and this is what I was served:


That would be a whole barrel full of little green monkeys in the teapot. Oh, the mind of a two-year-old!

In other news, finished the doll hat project. The purple one from my previous post didn't make the cut - too dark. This falls under the category of totally inconsequential projects that I am going to be looking back on in 20 years saying "how did I have that kind of time on my hands?" But really, these were so quick, and somehow so satisfying.


And finally, just for fun, kitties caught in the act of napping on the same surface:


With all the Christmas stuffed animals, and all the potato heads, and the rumpled pillows... Clutter, what clutter?

No comments:

Post a Comment